| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in April is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of liquid accrues during on average 7 days.
- The skies in Gdansk are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:15 of dazzling solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:02.
- There are approximately 8:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: