| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in August is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 70mm (2.8in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Gdansk are a little sunny with an average of a welcome 7:15 of gorgeous solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:49 long and the longest day is 15:51 long with an average length of 14:52.
- There are approximately 7:21 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: