| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in December is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 2 °C (3.6 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with some sleet or snow. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of H2O is released across on average 9 days.
- In December the skies in Gdansk are dismal with on average a murky 1:01 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:17 long and the longest day is 7:40 long with an average length of 7:23.
- There are approximately 6:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: