| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in February is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with sporadic snow. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of water falls across an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Gdansk is very dim with on balance a scanty 2:15 of resplendent sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:45 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 9:39.
- There are approximately 7:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24% of daylight hours and cloudy 76% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: