| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in January is slightly cold at -1 °C (30.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with some snow. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of water is released across on average 9 days.
- In January the blue above Gdansk is dismal with an average of just 1:15 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:24 long and the longest day is 8:41 long with an average length of 7:57.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 16.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 83.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: