| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in July is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat dry with rain at times. Just 73mm (2.9in) of liquid accrues across an average of 10 days.
- In July the heavens above Gdansk are slightly sunny having an average of a welcome 7:36 of brilliant sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 15:54 long and the longest day is 17:08 long with an average length of 16:37.
- There are approximately 8:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: