| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in June is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 58mm (2.3in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 8 days.
- The heavens above Gdansk are moderately sunny with on balance a respectable 8:21 of splendid solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 16:49 long and the longest day is 17:13 long with an average length of 17:07.
- There are approximately 8:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: