| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in March is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with occasional sleet or snow. A paltry 19mm (0.7in) of fluid is dropped across an average of 5 days.
- In March the heavens above Gdansk are a little dull having on balance a modest 4:19 of intense sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:40 long and the longest day is 12:54 long with an average length of 11:47.
- There are approximately 7:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: