| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in May is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- In May there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with sporadic rain. A mere 33mm (1.3in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 7 days.
- The blue above Gdansk is slightly sunny having on balance a pleasing 7:52 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 15:08 long and the longest day is 16:47 long with an average length of 16:02.
- There are approximately 7:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: