| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in November is cool at 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. A paltry 29mm (1.1in) of water precipitates during an average of 7 days.
- In November the skies in Gdansk are dismal having on average just 1:27 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 7:42 long and the longest day is 9:17 long with an average length of 8:25.
- There are approximately 6:43 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 17.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 82.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: