| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with intermittent rain. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of H2O accrues across on average 8 days.
- The heavens above Gdansk are dull having an average of merely 3:23 of glaring sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 9:21 long and the longest day is 11:30 long with an average length of 10:24.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: