| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Gdansk in September is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in September is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with intermittent rain. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O is dropped across on average 8 days.
- In September the skies in Gdansk are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:36 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:34 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 12:39.
- There are approximately 6:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Gdansk September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Gdansk, Poland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Gdansk: